Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

'h' Blocks

Hi there, after spending over an hour looking on the internet and through educational resource catalogues i cannot find the mysterious H blocks. I'm not sure that their correct name is that but we have always called them that in our setting. they are about 7-8 cms long and green or yellow in colour. I would like to restock our diminishing supplies but don't know where to start...anyone out there know what i'm talking about and what they maybe called or where i could find them? They are very popular amongst our young children.

Oooh good idea! They are interlocking blocks that look like a H. I will be at work on wednesday and will take a picture and post it. Thanks

Are they quite chunky, plastic and in primary colours? I think I know what you mean but can't remember where they come from... :o

Are they LASY?

I have them at Pre-school and some of them are H shaped. There are green and yellow ones and square and round lengths of tube - in fact there are different shaped ones as well as wheel attachments. Can't remember where i got them from though.

Sue J

I looked online and found www.lasy.com . I tried to get a photo of it but couldnn't copy and paste it !!!!

We have what they have called Lasy baby. We have two boxes of it and it is very popular. We also have Mobil O which is a different contruction.

Sue J

A blast from the past!! We used to call them 'A's & 'H's and it was years before i discovered they called 'Lasy' - though theyve evolved massively looking at your pic Maz (for the better IMO as our children only ever made guns, despite buying the picture cards for inspiration with step by step instructions!)

The 'A's were green and the 'H's yellow and i had seen them a long while back in tts/galt etc

Edit, not clever enough to add a photo, but google Lasy in 'images' and you can see them (there are other pieces but ours were obsessed with the green and yellow bits!)

Edited by gingerbreadman

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)