Jump to content
About Us

Poster Clippy Things


Recommended Posts

Back in my youth and my poster hanging on bedroom wall days :o I wasn't allowed to use anything to stick things on my bedroom wall xD

I had two black rod like things one for the top of the poster and one for the bottom, the top one had string on. They slided on to the poster top and bottom and hey presto a poster ready for hanging.

I can visualise them, sold as a pair but no idea what they were called - just wondered if anyone knows. I want to hang something on a door at preschool, got the over the door hooks and now want to find these plastic strip thingies!! .. help please!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello there Gezabel! We use spine binders, they are triangular in cross section, feed the string through first and then slide the paper in. One for the bottom supplies the weight to hold the poster nice and straight.


I think you can get oval-type section ones too, which would be for less paper

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)