Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tidy Up Time Pictures

Guest terrydoo73

Guest terrydoo73

Having attended a course the week before last conducted by a High Scope worker I was given the idea of having a daily routine done in pictures so the children could understand what was happening next. I have managed to get black and white photos of children so far - mum bringing the child to playgroup, groups of children playing together, a child eating and drinking, children playing with balls and a climbing frame then finally finished with 3 pictures, 1 with children dancing to music another with children doing a painting and the third children sitting around listening to a story.

I have obviously left out one and probably the most important one - tidy up time! I cannot source an appropriate picture and I am looking for suggestions either for a possible source or an alternative - anyone want to help?

Guest terrydoo73

Thanks for your replies. We have only opened the playgroup today and just wanted to finish a display off. I know ideally we should have pictures of the children themselves but that will come in time.

Thanks for your replies. We have only opened the playgroup today and just wanted to finish a display off. I know ideally we should have pictures of the children themselves but that will come in time.

How exciting for you - good luck with it all and remember 'Rome wasn't built in a day'!

Welcome to the forum! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)