Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Decision Time

HappyMaz

So sorry to hear this news Maz but I am sure your future is bright with lots of exciting challanges ahead.

(And for your information, if I did bump in to you at a job interview I'd walk straight back out cos I'd know I wouldn't stand a chance up against you!) :o

Dear Maz

So sorry to hear your news - not a lot I can add to the lovely things others have already said. Like you and Sunnyday I am a fellow sole trader and sustainability is like a permanent gremlin in the back of the mind trying to work out whether it is viable to stay open or not.

I wish you all the very best and loved Helen's idea of doing lots of celebrations - whatever you choose to do next make it bring you joy and happiness.

Sue

Guest MaryEMac

Sorry to hear your news Maz, and I can only echo the comments of everyone else. I have appreciated your replies when I have been in a quandary and would hope that you will still pop up on here from time to time. All best wishes for the rest of this year and for whatever you do next. xx

Mary

I don't know, you turn your back for 5 minutes and it's all change!!!

Bless you Maz, I know this will have been a hard decision, but like everyone else I'm sure that you will find something amazing to do once July/September comes.

I'm quite sure that you won't be leaving us behind, and send all my hugs and best wishes

Sue ((xx))

I'm quite sure that you won't be leaving us behind, and send all my hugs and best wishes

Gosh! I can't imagine if I closed the nursery and left the Forum at the same time! I'd be bereft!

How did I miss this one I wonder?

Maz, I'm sure you'll make this the best year ever for your chidlren and families. Something will come to you, maybe even out of the blue that will be an exciting new venture in your life.

And when it does, we'll be here waiting for you to tell us all about it.

Take care

So sorry you've had to make such a difficult decision. I can see more settings having to go down the same road as the impact of 'single point entry and the SFF becomes more apparent.

I hope you have a wonderful time for the rest of the year and wish you my very best wishes. I'm sure you will find a new direction for your expertise in early years. Don't leave us! We would really miss your good sense and advice.

korkycat

Ditto Mundia - I don't know how I missed this either. Really feel for you Maz and can only echo what other people have put so well & that I think that you would be such an asset to any area of the Early Years field I can't imagine you'll be sitting on your laurels for long x I know that in the run up to Christmas we had crisis talks because at one point we were concerned we weren't going to be able to pay the wages and I think it dawned on us all that the future of our group is not a forgone conclusion and know how sobering a reality this is. I think we thought it was just us, but I think there have been quite a number of posts which make me realise a lot of settings are in this situation and it's so sad x Lots of love to you and your staff Maz xxx

Sorry to hear the sad news.

I can see you taking a role in teaching the next generation of practitoners! Sharing your knowledge and understanding of EYFS. :o

Good luck with your future and enjoy the last few months of preschool.