Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

There Be Angels!

Got home today, after a bit of a bad day.......two children who couldn't settle and cried for ages, then one child bit another............couldn't wait to get home! And there, on the sofa, were two parcels form Amazon waiting for me. So, CAIT...................thankyou, thankyou thankyou, for the wonderful books, almost all of which are Julia Donaldson ( some I'd never even seen before!). I just KNOW our children will be thrilled to have them, but I just wanted to say how wonderful you are..........................and how fabulous this forum is, because without it, I'd never have 'met' Cait, ( who has reduced me to tears today, because of her sheer loveliness) and our children would not know the kindness of a stranger who cares xxx ( going to put bookplates in each book, to remind us that there are some lovely folk out there) xxxxxxxxx

Just thought I should add,for those who don't know........................we suffered burst pipes at our setting over the christmas break and lost a load of our books, amonst other things...........broke my heart, but Cait has healed a part of it xx

Edited by narnia

How lovely, isn't this forum wonderful.

Sorry to hear about your burst pipe, we had one too but luckily it hit the middle bit of our storage cupboard rather than the sides.

I hope you are covered by some kind of insurance to replace stuff?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)