Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Do They Think I Am A Goldfish?

SueFinanceManager

Short rant to follow so take cover.....

Why do TV programmes come back from the adverts and then spend 5 minuted recapping what happened before the advert.....I am not a goldfish....I do not suffer from short term memory loss and it drives me insane!!!!!

Thank you for listening....rant over and am going to go off now and swim around my bowl in blissful contentment.....now what was I talking about :o:(xD

Oh Sue, you made me laugh!

Yes its that old adage isn't it

tell them you're gonna tell them

tell them

tell them you've told them

It annoys me too, programmes would be two thirds shorted wouldn't they if they didn't do this and had no ads either

I was just talking about this today to Mr Carrots - it's SO annoying!

However I was watching The Cube today, that I'd recorded, sad I know, and was able to watch it in about 10 minutes - fastforwarding Phil Scho waffling on about the rules and explaining the game every two minutes.

I was just talking about this today to Mr Carrots - it's SO annoying!

However I was watching The Cube today, that I'd recorded, sad I know, and was able to watch it in about 10 minutes - fastforwarding Phil Scho waffling on about the rules and explaining the game every two minutes.

I watch so little in real time....that I like you can watch an hour long programme in 10 mins.....best way if you ask me!

oh yes.. know that one.. I too have recently resorted to recording programmes that I know will do that to watch later and skip through the rubbish...

all new to me, just got a sky plus box.. but wonderful.. can record skip though and actually only watch the stuff I want..

we did have Vision for a while until they started messing around with our broadband...but that was even better.. choose what and when I wanted.. skipping the repeated bits really easily... preferred it to Sky.. but because our BBand went to pot can no longer get it..

Its not just tv though some books.. no many books do it when there are more than one in a sequence.. would love to edit them too so that those who have read them all need not have all the waffle...

Inge