Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ordering Eyfs

suebear

http://publications.education.gov.uk/defau...00261-2008&

No you're not being daft, I spent hours looking for it in the summer hols!

Hope this link works - however don't get too excited as it says it is unavailable to order , you can however download it!!

I have been checking this link for a few months now as my copy has fell to pieces, but there's been none available, I've asked my Teaching Advisor if they have one to give me, but they've not got any either.

stupid question but are you looking on Teachernet website on Publications? I have to say, I ordered the 2008 version the beginning of this year (finally getting my order through after months of not even being allowed to order) and it arrived in July!!!

crossed paths with thumperrabbit who has provided a much more practical reply than myself!

Edited by ExtraordinaryChicken

We were reliably informed that they are no longer in print so you wont be able to get new copies now. Obviously you can still download.

You can always check with your LA, we have a small supply which we used in our training which we are able to give to new settings.

Yes I tried to get a new copy for a new member of staff and was told exactly as above, old member of staff came to the rescue and handed back her old copy - have you got any old members of staff that have left?#

Also my own copy I took apart page by page and put in to plastics and then ring binder, so much easier when working from it as the page stays open at the right place, rather than having to weight it down or rip the spine.

I suppose one trick may be when new things like this come in is to order a few extra copies for the future.

Edited by Panders

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)