Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Easyfundraising

Hi all,

just thought I would let you know about easyfundraising... it's areally easy way to raise funds for your group and you don't have to do anything! except shop....

basically you sign up and then use their website to access amazon, boots, m&s, ebay, and loads of others and then everytime you make a purchase your group receives a percentage commission!

And cheekily :o if you were use this link www.easyfundraising.org.uk/referral/24509 to sign up, my group will receive £4 and a % of what you make...... for referring your group....

Then you could post your referral link for the next person on here!

we could all benefit then.

Good luck, we've made £10 really quickly, and it all adds up especially with christmas round the corner!

xD:(:(:(

And cheekily :( if you were use this link www.easyfundraising.org.uk/referral/24509 to sign up, my group will receive £4 and a % of what you make...... for referring your group....

Then you could post your referral link for the next person on here!

;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

:oxD:( ooppss seems I got this wrong! and I wouldn't want to mislead anyone....

it seems the £4 isn't for referral but because someone sent off some gold to 'cash my gold'! and we got 20% of the contribution

I was just so excited to see such a big amount go through as soon as the referral had.

Sorry about that.....

:wacko: xD:( :rolleyes: :unsure:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)