Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Early Learning Goals In Areas

Dear All,

I want to define the areas in my pre-school room by hanging from the ceiling experences offered and goals that can be achieved (within each of the 6 areas).

Does anyone either already do or have similiar idea that they would like to share?

Thanks

xx

I made some of these years ago - when we had Birth to 3 too - and still use them but can't find the originals on my computer so I suspect it was on an old one! They say something like "When I am in the home corner I am ........" and lists a load of things they may cover in there. Possibly time they were redone, although they still 'feel' relevant

the only problem with defining areas in this way is that you can almost get any goal from any of the 6 areas in any area of your setting

i too sympathise with the high ceilings :o

absolutely! We found them more useful when parents came in on open days, just to make them appreciate the value of play, and the vast range of things their child could be covering just building with lego for instance

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)