Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Triple Buggies

Have spent a week hunting high and low for triple buggies to buy. The most reasonably priced ones cost nearly £200 each and are by Obaby and are available in all the online baby shops ... except they aren't! No stock til December :o

Anyone got a different way of taking babies for a walk in 3:1 ratio? my Deputy today said she could ride a unicycle and balance the babies on her head ... other suggestions have involved similarly daft ideas - this is a real problem so I need real solutions.

Any ideas? Anyone want to sell me their triple buggies?

in anticipation ....!

pwx

Have spent a week hunting high and low for triple buggies to buy. The most reasonably priced ones cost nearly £200 each and are by Obaby and are available in all the online baby shops ... except they aren't! No stock til December :o

Anyone got a different way of taking babies for a walk in 3:1 ratio? my Deputy today said she could ride a unicycle and balance the babies on her head ... other suggestions have involved similarly daft ideas - this is a real problem so I need real solutions.

in anticipation ....!

pwx

There is one here ....

http://www.bambinodirect.co.uk/OBABY_Obaby...ource=bawebgain

Claire x

we used to get ours from a website called lotsofbabies, just had a quick look and they only seem to have the luxery ones but ours were standard and much cheaper so maybe you could do an ebay search for lots of babies??

How about 'want ads' in the local paper? Sometimes Nursery World or those type of magazine advertise them I think -

I'm sure I've seen them somewhere

Have you looked amazon ?

Edited by Cait

in anticipation ....!

pwx

Depending on how heavy the babies are, double buggy + one in a baby carrier?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)