Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Negative Behaviour Log

Thats great xD:(

Has anyone else ever worked with people who really, really should have looked at the prison service for a career and not small children?? :o

Edited by Rea

Has anyone else ever worked with people who really, really should have looked at the prison service for a career and not small children?? xD

I know a few of them! :o

juliesusan, I'm SO pleased that it's worked out well for your grandsons and daughter - from one extreme to the other :(

Nona

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

just read this, and sat here shocked, so glad it's all sorted now. I have childminded for 5 years, and even my naughtiest child I would never have dreamt of doing such a thing - even four / five months in! Communication with parents is key to resolving any issues.

As for the naughty step - I didn't think we were allowed to do that? My children have time out on the sofa with a book until they have calmed down. If they're behaviour is really naughty I discuss it with mum or who ever collects at the end of the session, and we work through it together.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)