Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Where To Buy Discovery Trays?

look like potting trays I have in the garden.. and the rectangular one looks like the one I have under my grow bags...

worth a look in DIY stores and garden centres...many bargains at this time of year

Inge

Thanks for the suggestions so far. I should have mentioned the square versions of the trays are almost a metre in length and width and several centimetres deep so cat litter and baking trays are a little small for my needs I'm afraid. I'll definitely look into DIY and garden centres although the problem with them is that they often have holes in the bottom for drainage. :o Not good when you want to fill them with sand!

I was actually hoping that someone would know of a site supplying educational type resources like these where I could order without having a school account. Does anyone know of one?

EDIT: What's QD Bridger? It's probably obvious and I'm being stupid!

Edited by Guest

Try builders trays or go to the autumn show at malvern they will be on sale in the hundreds, different lengths ,depths, widths and competative prices. You can get some in plastic others in rubber. A good day out too.

Do you know any one that works in a hospital as they use trays like that in theatre for the instruments and they just get thrown away after the operations. My huband used to get loads of these for me.

its unusual not to be able to able to purchase as an individual from these school suppliers but you may find that you have VAT to pay if you do.

Happy Hunting!

Step by Step (the website I linked to) wouldn't let me purchase without having a business account. :o Do you have the names of any sites where they might do? I'm not very good with knowing my educational suppliers as last year I wasn't allowed to purcahase any resources through school no matter how much I begged and needed them!

These trays are only £5-£10 anyway so I'm not looking to save money or anything by traipsing around loads of places (I'm honestly sick of it this holiday!), I just want a site where I can purchase them and have done with it!

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)