Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mats

HI

I will probably 'twig' as soon as I send this :(

Just looking at a very interesting job application :o and seriously thinking about going for it but the details include:

Working closely with a range of staff from other disciplines in the TASCC, MATS and voluntary services

I am OK with'TASCC' but any ideas on 'MATS' - I am guessing maybe something to do with 'mother and toddler' but can't find anything anywhere!

I can't believe I am seriously considering moving out of preschool and trying pastures new but some gut feeling is telling me to give it a go xD:(

I am OK with'TASCC' but any ideas on 'MATS' - I am guessing maybe something to do with 'mother and toddler' but can't find anything anywhere!

Hi Geraldine - this is of no help at all - but thought it might be of consolation or at least make you smile........I have absolutely no idea what either stands for! :(:o

Hope someone far more sensible and far more helpful comes along soon! xD

Hi Geraldine - this is of no help at all - but thought it might be of consolation or at least make you smile........I have absolutely no idea what either stands for! :wacko: :o

Hope someone far more sensible and far more helpful comes along soon! :(

xD:(

Well TASCC is Team Around the School, Child and Community but as for MATS it's really starting to bug me now and I have hunted high and low! :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)