Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Speakers

Hi Gemma M not sure what you want to listen to, but one of the conferences i want on this year was about Autism and the guest speaker was Ros Blackburn it was absolutely fascinating and very thought provoking.

There was also a guy at another workshop that did a talk on inspring children to look at books, magazines, comics, any thing with text/ pictures he was amazing so amazing that i can't remember his name. Will look him up and get back to you. :o

Marion Dowling (especially PSED), Professor Chris Pascal (children's wellbeing and involvement, EEL etc), Dorothy Selleck (key person), Sally Thomas (about everything), Tim Gill (risky play). Also Jenny Mosley about circle time. Oh and how could I forget Helen Bilton re outdoor play?

I agree with previous suggestion of Penny Tassoni - especially about working with parents as well as promoting early language and literacy development.

I'll try and think of who else I've seen/heard... There was also a previous thread about this I seem to remember. It might be worth doing a forum search to see if you can unearth it.

Maz

Just had a look at your post on the EYPSf too. Forgot Peter Elfer and Elizabeth Jarman! Oh and Professor Kathy Sylva came to our University to talk about the implications on early learning of the findings of the EPPE project. She's a powerhouse of inspiration!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)