Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Phase 1 Phonics

does anyone know if there's a tracker for phase 1 phonics or has anyone devised one themselves. I want to show clear links from our observations of the children to how their next steps identified from these obs are incorporated in to our planning. How is everyone doing this? ifanyone would mind uploading there examples or sheets that they use I wouldbe much appreciated. This is fairly new to our team with new inexperienced staff of phonics so i'm trying to incorporate sumthing simple but effective at show good links.

I have sheets for various letters and sounds things, using the suggestions in the letters and sounds pack. Is that any use?

I'd be interested!! We have been doing phase 1 activities with our preschool children, but I would like to do more with it in terms of planning/next steps

Here's the first one, so you can see the format. Let me know if it's what you want

Brilliant! This sort of thing would be really useful, thanks Cait

Thanks for that as well from me Cait - just wondered how you plan them in during your session ? We evaluated our CLL provision and found that we were really lacking in planning particular activities such as these ? thans Dot

Hope you don't mind that I downloaded your fantastic hard work, Cait.

I would use these in a variety of situations, as I'm sure you do - when on a walk around the environment - in or outdoor - as we listened to music on spotify - as we created music with a range of instruments - when playing outside, who's loud voice was that - when we doing the register ' have you got your...........quiet / loud / soft / growly / squeaky ..... voice? - when acting out stories a la Pie Corbett (the wolf said, loudly, .......) - will have to come up with a list for each!

Thanks again!

Jenni

Glad you like them - There's not much to them really, but it gives me a place to note things down and see where things may be lacking that I can actively plan for - as suggested in the box if I need to

Aha! not me being thick then lol! Thanks for the PM I really appreciate it.

Going by the number of downloads they are pretty popular! Well done you for all your hard work in producing them and thank you again for sharing here :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)