Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Lightbox

Hi everyone, I know someone will have the answers with this one....I am setting up an ' under the sea' theme next term & thought the lightbox wouldd really lend itself here. I'm after some images of beautiful tropical fish, sea life, fish skeletons etc, for children to explore using the lightbox. Would I need overhead transparencies and then photocopy the images onto it or is there anywhere that I could buy them from? I hope ive made myself clear with this.

xxxx

I think I would buy the transparencies and print them off myself - I imagine it would be cheaper to do and that way you could get exactly what you wanted.

What a fab idea!

Ma

Wow great idea there Cait, I'll get on the case. ThaT'LL be easy then i could just cut it to size. Lightbox has so much potential with activities.

xxx

Just thought i would let you all know...a good friend of mine is a vet, and all i need to do is produce to her a fish defilleted, and she will xray many different types for me...perfect for the lightbox along withh all the other great ideas that have been added/. I think i will be eating alot of fish this week

xx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)