Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Easter

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter and a nice break to some!!! I am off to see some ex charges and son and new wife in New Zealand!! Come home to last week at preschool (sad) and then exciting move to East Sussex.Have beeen offered one days nanny job but will I miss the comings and goings of preschool??

Happy Easter to you too oldtimer. I finished for the holidays yesterday and am looking forward to a few days rest. Have a great time in New Zealand.

Linda

enjoy New Zealand

we finish thursday too,

tip for washing equipment. we give our children a different item to wash one day a week in the water tray. we date the box when it was done to keep track - no longer a chore.

Over the year everything gets washed regularly and they love doing it. Only leaves a few items for us to do,

parents take home the dressing up clothes aprons etc to wash.

Inge

Could try that next term Inge. No time now cos we've got Zoolab coming to both sessions on Tuesday. Cant wait :D

We've asked parents to help out in the past but silly me lost the list of who had taken stuff and we never had a big box of little tikes returned :o