Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Thinking Child: Brain-based Learning For The Early Years Foundatio

Guest jstree3

Guest jstree3

I was wondering if anyone has used these range of books by Nicola Call and Sally Featherstone. If so what are they like are they useful and how do they help? :o

They look interesting and I love any books that help to inspire new ideas within our Reception class. the reviews look quite inpressive anyhow. xD

Nicola Call is a Forum member and sometimes pops in and gives us the benefit of her wisdom. You can find some links to reviews and discussions about her books here. They come highly recommended!

Maz

Sally Featherstone was a member too, once upon a time!

I think there some new editions available.

Very useful reads if you want to take into account how children learn and how you can help each learning style.

Yes, I have two of these books and can recommend them.

Attended a great training workshop many moons ago and purchased them after that.

Hmmm..........must try and find them in the room that I laughingly call my office! (dumping ground!) :o

Guest jstree3

Fab thanks for all the feedback will get them then so I can get some reading in before September arrives and our new set of Reception children begin :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)