Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I Got A Place !

I am absolutely thrilled as I have been offered a place on the foundation degree at Huddersfield this September. I was soooo nervous about the interview - and it turned out not to be a proper interview anyway. There where three applicants in the room and the course tutor went over what the course was all about, how much work would be involved. We then ha dto complete a short evaluation of a child based on an observation they had provided and that was that ! role on Septemer and letshope I won't live to regret it :oxD:(

Yay!! Well done you!

I can't see you regretting it! I'm only one assignment into the FD but I love it, Congrats again!

Well done - you will get a lot out of it I did !

I have been offered a place on the Long EYPS Pathway at Chichester starting in September (assuming I passed my Maths - really hoping so as it was a pretty ok paper!) and am really thrilled , already started reading and doing a bit of research to prepare. :o

Well done! Im sure you wont regret it, i've just completed year one and it was really good so im sure you will really enjoy it!

Well done! Im sure you wont regret it, i've just completed year one and it was really good so im sure you will really enjoy it!

Hi Rach,I've just applied to do a Foundation Degree at Harrogate College after coming to the end of a DPP,how intense has your first year been?What time scales do you get for assignments? Cheers Sam

Congratulations from me too! I know exactly how you're feeling, as I start my Foundation Degree in September too!

I have a feeling we shall all be on here giving and receiving support!

dottyp :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)