Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Incident Book

Hi,

Do you have an incident book as well as an accident book?.

I feel I need somewhere to note down low-level behaviour incidents such as hitting, pinching, spitting in order to keep a record and look for patterns.

Where do you record such things and if you have an incident book is it one you made yourself in a ring binder format or a bought type thing?

Thanks

we use 2 of the accident books that you buy, one for accidents and one for incidents which we have crossed out the word accident, the parents have the top copy and we keep the other in the book.

Rosie

we have an incident and and accident book.

Anything unusual is put in the incident book. I was told by an inspector once that any entrys should be signed by the parent.

I used this to my advantage once, when the treasurers son, jumped over a very old fence. (he was prefectly safe and couldn't have gone anywhere through the bushes) but I managed to get a new fence at the next committee meeting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)