Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Waterproof Clothing

Hi folks - I know this water comes up time after time and I myself, have been looking for recommendations for good value waterproof clothing .....

then the TTS sale stuff came through and I found these - haven't arrived yet so can't vouch for the quality but the price is so fantastic that they've got to be worth giving a go!

I ordered some of each design in different sizes so the children will be able to select the right one (ie. if you are 3 you need a crocodile!)

Worth a look - but don't buy all the stock until mine have arrived!! :oxD:(

http://www.tts-group.co.uk/Search.aspx?ste=rainwear&

Is it just the jacket then, that's on offer? Puzzling catalogue description

actually should have said - I was confused too - so phones TTS and they confirmed it was definitely jacket and trousers!!

actually should have said - I was confused too - so phones TTS and they confirmed it was definitely jacket and trousers!!

From the web page it looks that jacket and trousers are £19.99 and jacket alone is reduced from £10 to £6.50. How confusing!

Will be interesting to see what the quality is like when they arrive, mps09!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)