Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Developmen Matters Overview

Hi,

Anyone know where i can find a one page A4 at a glance summary of the ages and stages to use as and highlight for each Preschooler going to school.

We use more detailed pages to highlight which equates to about 22 pages of A4 for each child.

I'm looking for a simplistic overview.

Thanks

What info do you want to see particularly on your overview - do you just want to advise the next setting of the age you are planning for the child within each area which could be a grid system you colour in, or do you want to have an explanation of each step as well?

I think I know what you mean.

I do have one on a different compter - but I have to say I think I got it from this site somewhere, so I can't take any credit for it.

I'll try to upload it over the weekend if possible.

xxx

well it's been through some transitions of its own, and I uploaded it last year as a PDF file, but it's easier to use in 'word'

Well I may (or may not!) have uploaded the copy we use.

If it is yours Cait - then thank-you as we use it all the time.

If it's not Cait's one- then I'd like to thank the orignal poster.

dm_summary_2009.doc

Well I may (or may not!) have uploaded the copy we use.

If it is yours Cait - then thank-you as we use it all the time.

If it's not Cait's one- then I'd like to thank the orignal poster.

No, that's not mine in any of its 'previous formats'

Ooh, LoubyLoo, fame at last - it was me!!! And just for the record it was no mean feat getting it all on one page either!

Glad I've been of use over the years! Not sure there'll be much else useful before I shuffle off the FSF website come July :o

Ooh, LoubyLoo, fame at last - it was me!!! And just for the record it was no mean feat getting it all on one page either!

Glad I've been of use over the years! Not sure there'll be much else useful before I shuffle off the FSF website come July :(

Well a BIG THANK-YOU from me!!!

I hope it was ok attaching them?

You could always make a new career out of designing some EYFS planning formats! :oxD:(:(

I had to giggle when I read your post.... it reminded me of how I got thrown out of 'A' Level Geography at 6th form and had no option but to do a Secretarial course to fill my timetable.... funny how things work out isn't it? I had great secretarial jobs over the years before starting in childcare after I had my children... where would I be without my typing skills?!?!?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)