Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Walking School Bus Harness?

Several years ago I saw something on telly about a Scandinavian invention of a kind of harness to form a walking school bus or crocodile. It was sort of like a belt with a long tail and pairs of wrist straps or belts or just handles along the length. Maybe it had another belt at the end for a following adult.

I've had a bit of a google and not found anything like it, but that doesn't mean it's not there. Any ideas?

Many thanks Eagle Eyes.

Fe

• 1 month later...
Several years ago I saw something on telly about a Scandinavian invention of a kind of harness to form a walking school bus or crocodile. It was sort of like a belt with a long tail and pairs of wrist straps or belts or just handles along the length. Maybe it had another belt at the end for a following adult.

I've had a bit of a google and not found anything like it, but that doesn't mean it's not there. Any ideas?

Many thanks Eagle Eyes.

Fe

TTS do one for about £20 plus VAT. it's like a sturdy band with plastic rings on for up to 20 kids i think. you might be able to shorten it :o

we use the small TTS one for our daily walk to the park we are a small 12 place pre school with children2-4yrs. It works well for our needs however the children are not secured on the rope they can let go ours seem to like it and dont let go we station an adult at each end. we walk slowly and it needs a bit of practice we follow a routine and sing along the way best £20 we spent.

sue

We also use the TTS one and have a very important rule YOU DON'T LET GO... although of course they are able to but we use our as an evacuation rope so they are well practiced and understand the importance of holding on

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)