Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mirror

I need to purchase a mirror for my setting. I have a few very small ones in toys but I wanted to add to these.

Has anyone got any idea's.

Thank you

Carol :

try a search for Mirror on a roll and it will throw up loads of links ...

you can cut it to the size and shapes you want... it just isnt as sharp as a 'usual' mirror, but is self adhesive so will stick to lots of different surfaces..

send me a mirror gives an explanation - but there are cheaper options out there on ebay, or amazon.

mungai mirrors do a range of shatter proof mirrors too... try a search and there is a new selection of mirrors .

It really would depend on your circumstances and what you want them for.

Inge

try a search for Mirror on a roll and it will throw up loads of links ...

you can cut it to the size and shapes you want... it just isnt as sharp as a 'usual' mirror, but is self adhesive so will stick to lots of different surfaces..

send me a mirror gives an explanation - but there are cheaper options out there on ebay, or amazon.

mungai mirrors do a range of shatter proof mirrors too... try a search and there is a new selection of mirrors .

It really would depend on your circumstances and what you want them for.

Inge

Thanks for that.

Fe

That sounds like a great idea. I was looking at a mirror cube but they were very expensive so I think I might have a go at making on and exploring other things with the off cuts.

Thank you

Carol

That sounds like a great idea. I was looking at a mirror cube but they were very expensive so I think I might have a go at making on and exploring other things with the off cuts.

Thank you

Carol

i bought a set of 4 round mirrors and square mirrors from Ikea and stuck them on the lounge door - the children love to look in them

i've got a mirror in my class from ikea. It's shaped like a castle door and has actual doors that close over the mirror and stick with velcro. Sorry that's a rubbish description but I can't think how to explain it. The kids love it anyway. It was £15

i've got a mirror in my class from ikea. It's shaped like a castle door and has actual doors that close over the mirror and stick with velcro. Sorry that's a rubbish description but I can't think how to explain it. The kids love it anyway. It was £15

This one here!

Love it!

Maz

This one here!

Love it!

Maz

That's the one Maz yeah. There are pockets inside the doors that we've put laminated pics of different feelings faces for the children to look at but I bet you can think of more uses for them!!

:o

There are pockets inside the doors that we've put laminated pics of different feelings faces for the children to look at

That is a fab idea! We used to have a 'feelings' display but used the board got used for something else. Might have to add this to my Ikea shopping list!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)