Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Result!

Well ladies, as you've all probably guessed from the topic title -I cant quite believe it but Ive got what I wanted !!! -Just signed contracts and if anything the hours are likely to increase and Ive gotten the hourly rate I wanted. Yippee

If you scroll through my previous thread you will find a reply from me to you all thanking you for your continued help and also telling the middle part to the saga ( I know a quite a few of you have been following this) So as nona said it is worth jotting down what you want and why on paper and discussing when it suits you - if you come across any difficulties. But none of you should now after reading this little drama !!

PS I have a rather humble parent now so I KNOW Im in the driving seat YES!!! A VERY HEARTFELT THANKYOU TO ALL !:o

Well ladies, as you've all probably guessed from the topic title -I cant quite believe it but Ive got what I wanted !!! -Just signed contracts and if anything the hours are likely to increase and Ive gotten the hourly rate I wanted. Yippee

If you scroll through my previous thread you will find a reply from me to you all thanking you for your continued help and also telling the middle part to the saga ( I know a quite a few of you have been following this) So as nona said it is worth jotting down what you want and why on paper and discussing when it suits you - if you come across any difficulties. But none of you should now after reading this little drama !!

PS I have a rather humble parent now so I KNOW Im in the driving seat YES!!! A VERY HEARTFELT THANKYOU TO ALL !:o

Well done for asserting yourself and your humble parent should be very grateful to have you.

Waveawand, I'm very proud of you!!

If you had a Learning Journey I'd be putting a WOW page in there today :o

Nona

Waveawand, I'm very proud of you!!

If you had a Learning Journey I'd be putting a WOW page in there today xD

Nona

Oh Nona that is so nice of you !! My husband merely said when i would be looking for full time work ? !!! ( I havent spoken to him yet but I think he was jesting Hmph). Yep it does feel good, but really we all should (especially now) been on minimum wage dont you think ? Still dont understand why he was quibbling cos its still pence out of his 'real' pocket. Ive just got to get my head around the progress bit/planning now. Trying to trim it down to a less beaurocratic approach..... thanks again for your help :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)