Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Went To See The Queen Today

The Queen was visiting Norwich today, so we walked the afternoon playschool children down to the entrance of the Norfolk and Norwich Association for the blind where she was going open a new centre. Whilst we was waiting we was talking to the children about the Queen, We asked them if they knew who the queen was, 1 of the little boys said yes she is an old lady, when asked where she lived we was told in england. They asked us what her car looked like, I said they will know her car as it will have a flag flying on the front. After they queens car had passed that we had waved our hands and flags to the Queen. One of the children said Rosie the Queens car didnt fly, I said no the queens car dont fly its just like mummys and daddies cars but bigger. He then said but you said the car would fly, after a while we realised that he had miss understood me when I said the car would have a flag flying.

After we had stood there for a while waiting for her to leave the centre the same little boy said look the queen is coming to see us as an old dear was walking up toward us from the centre with a simo frame. Bless then the little darlings.

Rosie