Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Doesn't Time Fly?

Hello everyone,

gee whizzz, i did not realise that it had been so long since i was last on here.

I think that my last set of posts were rather doom and gloom following leaving the position that i loved to then join a position i did not love much at all, to now, and now is a great place :o

Right now i am working as a deputy manager for a well established chain of nurseries. I am loving being part of a chain, i am loving being a deputy rather than the overall manager (feels a lot less stresful compared to my previous managment post). I have been there four weeks now and feel like i am so settled, i love it... i actually want to go to work now which is fantastic.

so i have been gone a while, but im back now and hope to check in frequently, big hello to everyone i may not know on here, and a big hello to people i know but have not "seen" in a while. i'm glad to be back, and glad my enthusiasm for childcare is back too.

oh, also very excting, at easter i got engaged to be married, so all exciting things ahead... can't wait xD

Dawn

Welcome back

I'm like you that for nearly a year I haven't been on during the time my subscription lapsed and then just didn't get round to renewing it but now that I'm back I've remembered all the reasons that I loved the forum!!!!! :oxD:(