Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sef

Hello All,

I just wanted to celebrate on completing the first 3 parts to the SEF whoooooo only :o onwards to go!!! I have had to set myself a deadline of the 21st July to complete it and have it online!!

Miss Red

well done! I felt great when i had done ours, but didn't manage to file it online as there was some confusion with the co-chair being the registered contact. Sent them a copy though in time for our inspection (and she hadn't read it anyway!)

Will have another look at the online thing in the summer hols I think, need to change it anyway as I had done it on the old version just as they changed it......

Clare x

Thank you

Maz mine has been on my to do list since my last inspection which was 2008 ekkkk that sounds bad, but things come up - staff sickness, holiday, (i think i'm just making excuses - LOL)

Now i'm on the ball and have papers everywhere in my office...!!! - i keep thinking its Friday a two day break from the SEF!!

As for the online security token thing Clare i had the same problem, as my Boss is the main registed person, and i just has to get her to ring up, and explain that i was the one filling in the SEF, and would be uploading it online and needed a security code and password, and they sent it to my house.

(Not that i'm that close to uploading it just yet, but there is nothing like being organised!!)

I have to say as much as it has taken me so long to do, its a great tool, and i feel that the improvements i write down i want them done straight away!! LOL

Hello All,

I just wanted to celebrate on completing the first 3 parts to the SEF whoooooo only xD onwards to go!!! I have had to set myself a deadline of the 21st July to complete it and have it online!!

Miss Red

Good for you.......I took an absolute age to do mine........but like you I set myself a deadline and actually 'got on with it'.......the sense of relief when you can finally say - 'I've submitted it' is wonderful! :rolleyes:

Well done you!

Mine is still a work in progress. Well I'm thinking about it. Well its on my 'to do' list to think about it... :o

Maz

xD:( :( :( :wacko:

Mine is still a work in progress. Well I'm thinking about it. Well its on my 'to do' list to think about it... ph34r.gif

I'm with you! Whenever my LA advisor calls I say "yes I'm getting on with it" and cross my fingers behind my back :o But I am gathering lots of stuff to prove what we do, just not doing the SEF itself itself.

I still haven't finished my SEF, and asI just had an inspection, don't expect I'll be getting it finished any time soon, but the work I did was great for getting me ready for my inspection. I kept dropping the SEF to actually improve my practice. I wasn't ready to go for Outstanding, but not having the SEF didn't affect my overall 'Good', but I think it would have prevented a higher result.

Keep going!

I have submitted some of ours and am working on the rest. Does anybody else feel like they are repeating what they have already done????? I seem to complete a part and look at another area and they want the same answers-but say don't repeat what you have already done. We have spent so much time on this as a staff and it still isn't finished. I feel like I am chasing my own tail!!!

Linda