Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What To Do About Staff?

Can you find a less stressful way to develop your managerial skills next time?

That made me laugh Upsy Daisy - I'm afraid everything single managerial skill I've developed (and I'm up to three now) has been done the hard way. The problem with management is that often you dont know what you don't know until a 'situation' happens. Of course by then its too late and you're in the thick of something you're not sure how to deal with.

Shirel I am so full of admiration for you - it takes real strength of character to tackle something head on, reflect hard on one's own character/personality/skills and openly discuss one's feelings (especially with someone who has caused so much unhappiness even if it is unintended).

You're an absolute star and at the risk of repeating myself, they are extremely lucky to have found you. I only hope they appreciate what a treasure you are.

Have a lovely glass of wine tonight to celebrate the 'you-ness of you'.

Maz x

Thank you so much - it means such a lot coming from someone who I admire and who has always give me such sound advice and support - maybe one day we will actually meet in the flesh - I will be able to give you a huge hug!

That made me laugh Upsy Daisy - I'm afraid everything single managerial skill I've developed (and I'm up to three now) has been done the hard way. The problem with management is that often you dont know what you don't know until a 'situation' happens. Of course by then its too late and you're in the thick of something you're not sure how to deal with.

Shirel I am so full of admiration for you - it takes real strength of character to tackle something head on, reflect hard on one's own character/personality/skills and openly discuss one's feelings (especially with someone who has caused so much unhappiness even if it is unintended).

You're an absolute star and at the risk of repeating myself, they are extremely lucky to have found you. I only hope they appreciate what a treasure you are.

Have a lovely glass of wine tonight to celebrate the 'you-ness of you'.

Maz x

Hear! hear!

Well Done, Shirel!

Nona

I'm glad you managed to tackle her, and hopefully she's taken all you both said on board and has gone home and had a really long look at herself and the way her comments have been misconstrued. Hopefully she'll 'engage brain before speaking' as my Dad used to advise.

I hope you enjoyed your well-earned glass of wine!

Fingers tightly crossed that she comes in tomorrow in a positive frame of mind and works really well tomorrow.

Write it all down in your log book, though

Big hugs