Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Early Years Learning And Development Literature Review

Guest Wolfie

I don't know if anyone else has come across this recent publication of it has already been discussed?

http://publications.dcsf.gov.uk/default.as...DCSF-RR176&

It is a summary of all the recent research into children's development within the six areas of learning and into the enabling contexts of that development and is being used as part of an evidence base to inform the review of the EYFS framework due this year.

It really is well worth a read! It is quite chunky - definitely not to be read all in one go! - but absolutely fascinating and an excellent summary of current early years thinking and debate.

Edited by Wolfie

Thanks everso for the link. Have two more assignements to do and then foundation degree done - if I pass :o

This will be great for helping me get them done and will no doubt feed into the next stage of academic doings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!