Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Health Promotion Pack

Hi Michelle -

Don't worry too much about diluting the discussion with replies to other people. When you're ready to copy it all as a printed version, you'll be able to use the 'Options' screen to convert it to a format better suited to printing, and you can edit out all the diversions at that stage. Alternatively I'll be able to do that for you if you'd prefer - I can then email it to you. :o

Hi cupcake, thank you for your comments, we are all really enjoying the module, we are presenting the pack next friday and I, myself will add my bits on as attachments so that anyone interested can see the resources after the presentation. (although they are on mac programs but you can get free trials for the programs!)

I appreciate that the lack of communication with other members has come across a bit rude, albeit not intentionally. I think that most new members perhaps spend a little time looking around the forum, adding posts to others' threads and finding out about the site, rather than setting up a thread straight away. We have all joined for the purpose of improving communication within our group to try and improve factors that hinder working as a team, based on a suggestion from a colleague.

We have enjoyed having peoples views about the topic, and welcomes within the thread, although didn't want to get carried away on a tangent within the thread, as we are hoping to use a print out of our communication with one another to cover the 'teamwork' aspect within the assignment.

I also hope the thread is of use to anyone doing a similar module, and I think this is why the thread was moved from 'general coffeehouse chat' to 'training'

Having had a chance to look around the forum, I see it is a close community, and look forward to posting replies to other threads and becoming part of that community.

Thanks for the luck - I think we might need a little!!

P.s. We are studying at Northampton University

Hi Michelle,

It does sound very interesting, and I would be interesting in seeing the completed pack. I am sure your presentation will be fine, as you have all enthusiastically contributed to it.

Thanks for replying

Claire x

Hi Michelle -

Don't worry too much about diluting the discussion with replies to other people. When you're ready to copy it all as a printed version, you'll be able to use the 'Options' screen to convert it to a format better suited to printing, and you can edit out all the diversions at that stage. Alternatively I'll be able to do that for you if you'd prefer - I can then email it to you. :o

thanks for that info Steve, I'll have a go at doing it but will call upon ur help if I get stuck. Didn't realise that was possible - cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've temporarily made miche11e's post invisible since her health promotion pack includes some materials which are covered by copyright. Hopefully she'll be able to confirm that her purchase agreement enables her to freely upload the pack here soon and then we can make it visible again.

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)