Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ikea Teepee Pattern

I've got an Ikea family card (so I can get a free coffee mid week :( ) They have a quarterly free magazine for members. I get mine digitally via an e-mail to be ecofriendly. The pages are interactive and the new magazine on page one has a little figure saying 'click me' when you open it its a printable pattern for making a child's teepee :o and its very simple. Uses 3m of fabirc 150cm wide (which is the width of all Ikea fabrics)

A creative project for half term xD:( if you are a ikea family card holder

Wow.... thanks again Biccy, I was planning on making a teepee outside. I'm thinking of using shower curtain material to try and make it as waterproof as poss.....if it turns out ok I will post a pic.....

Do I need to register with Ikea to get the e catalogue?

:o

I've managed to save the pattern file but I won't post it in the open forum because its Ikeas pattern. I think Ikea would be ok with me sharing with a friend as it allows me to forward it to friend via email. If you would like it PM me with either an e-mail address and I will forward the link or request I send you the saved file (PDF format) within a pm.

Hi,

We only got a paper catalogue and vouchers for furniture savings.

Maybe it depends on how many trips you have made to the store in the last few months.

It's a pity because having just finished making a milk carton igloo with my class would be good to make a teepee next.

Nicky Sussex :o

Fear not! mundia to the rescue. Here's a link to the Ikea website where you can see the details for yourself.

Talking to some of the moderators about it, given that the email was sent from Ikea with an invitation to share with friends (and that it is a good way of advertising for Ikea) we thought there wasn't a high risk of copyright infringement. However, it is always better to upload a link to a website than the actual document because that way the website owner has control over whether it is freely available or not.

Thanks biccy for thinking carefully about the copyright issues!

Maz

Hi,

Will take some finished pictures next week and then try to upload them.

Involved several parent helpers to support children with the hot glue guns, some masking tape and loads of 4 pint plastic milk cartons but we now have a space for children to read with a friend or just to be and have some time for themselves whihc is often tricky in a class of 30 Reception Children.

Nicky Sussex :oxD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)