Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Drowning In Paperwork

Hi, this is just a bit of a moan really. I sometimes feel like I am just drowning in bits of paper related to preschool. Given that I do this job for free, it is surprisingly involved. I've just had to fill out yet another EY2 because according to the latest bits of paper received from the LEA today, I have to be the nominated person rather than our leader. Quite why they couldn't just change that over on the phone, I don't know.

I do sometimes wonder how they can expect people to do so much work for free. It's a good thing I am quite quiet at the moment with my usual work or I just wouldn't be able to cope with it.

I'm quite happy to do the fun bits, like brainstorming for planning ideas, but all this form filling is just doing my head in.

Virtual empathy coming to you from me....just when you think you are on top of things something else crops up......your leader is lucky to have you! :o

I'm the same as you suzie. Just this morning I've got to go to the bank to change the DD for the rent, give out the invoices, arange a committee meeting thanks to the stuff the accountant has sent that means nothing to me, fill in the final figures for the grant and fill in an EY census.

I knew when I became chair what it involved so I cant complain, but I do wonder at the sustainability of committee run groups as things seem so much more complicted than when I started playgrooup almost 20 years ago.

You're doing awonderful job suzie.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)