Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Boisterous Play In The Classroom Research Project

Dear very busy colleague,

I would like to ask for your valued opinion of boisterous play in the Early Years classroom environment.

I am currently studying for a BA Hons in Early Years and need to complete a research project which involves gathering the views of practitioners working in the EYFS with regards to boisterous play.

I would be grateful if you would click on the link below which will take you to an easy to complete form which should take no more than a few minutes to complete. When you have finished completing the questionnaire simply click on the submit button. If you would like to be emailed a copy of the research findings please leave your email address in the further comments section at the end of the questionnaire.

All information gathered will remain confidential and anonymity is guaranteed. Completion of the questionnaire will indicate consent for the findings to be used in my research project. An ethics committee at Bath University have approved this research project and you are welcome to withdraw your consent at anytime by contact me through my forum name of caroline99 without explanation.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?fo...jSm9EU0Fub3c6MA

Many thanks

Caroline x

Edited by Guest

I would love replies from everybody working in the foundation stage, from birth to the end of reception would be great, many tks

Have done mine too - what a good way to do an online questionnaire! I noticed that the thank you message said my responses would appear in your spreadsheet - does it do all the analysis for you too?

Maz

Hi Maz, thankyou very much, yes, it does the analysis and provides a summary with pie charts, graphs etc.... its the first time i have used it but its looking good so far, it will save me hours in compiling the data if it works.....fingers crossed x

Hi Maz, thankyou very much, yes, it does the analysis and provides a summary with pie charts, graphs etc.... i

Will have to investigate that then for the next research project! :o

tks shirel, i will send u the results when i have completed my project, its already making interesting reading and very thought provoking!

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)