Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

To Open Or Not To Open, That Is The Question!

Cait

Isn't it refreshing to hear of someone who really has got the "make do and mend/ keep calm and carry on" mentality, in the midst of such disaster. You are a real local hero...well done you...your parents must be so pleased that you are there for them in these difficult times.

Isn't it refreshing to hear of someone who really has got the "make do and mend/ keep calm and carry on" mentality, in the midst of such disaster. You are a real local hero...well done you...your parents must be so pleased that you are there for them in these difficult times.

No, not really, just a Girl Guide trying to do my best as I Promised! :o The real heroes are the emergency services who haven't had much sleep since Wednesday night and are still smiling at people as they go about their work.

No, not really, just a Girl Guide trying to do my best as I Promised! :o The real heroes are the emergency services who haven't had much sleep since Wednesday night and are still smiling at people as they go about their work.

Well Cait from a fellow Girl Guide, good for you doing your best and keeping your promise!

Well done Cait, the pictures are devastating, must be awful for all everyone, more so this close to christmas, at least the children are able to carry on with their pre school routine, good on you xx