Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Hot Of The Press I Believe

mundia

Just in case you havent come across this 'hot off the press' document, at first glance it looks like a very good read.

(I have only had a cursory glance at the moment)

Learning Playing and Interacting: Good Practice in the EYFS

What do you think?

What a fabulous document, on first glance! I just phoned to see if I can get some hard copies for my staff, and it isn't available yet, but will be in a few weeks time :)

Thank you very much - mundia!

Oh - can someone more technically able (so that will be everyone!) than me please tell me what I have done wrong?

Tried to print and is is all 'gobbledy gook'!..........sorry can't think of a better way to describe it!

Should I have saved it to my computer first???

Edited by sunnyday

What a fabulous document, on first glance! I just phoned to see if I can get some hard copies for my staff, and it isn't available yet, but will be in a few weeks time :)

Thanks for that. I emailed it to my staff but paper copies are always preferable.

I cant seem to download and save it I usually can do PDF files not quite sure why

I dont have word but open office lets you save them ok anyone any ideas?

sue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)