Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Whos Got Snow Then

hali

hey hali

It tried very hard to snow this morning but it was pathetic!

My husband's in Washington at the mo so he's had his fair share of snow, maybe he'll bring it back with him!!

Im sorry Geraldine but for those of us who never get snow.. my kids (12 and 100 have only seen a bit not even deep enough to make a snowball out of ...we just occasionally would love a decent snowfall....... :o

Keep hoping Leo.... xD

Bah, no snow here, although we did get some last week.

I ADORE snow!!!! It's so much fun! Best kind of weather there is. I'd love to be able to go sledging or build a snowman in my back garden!

24 and still a big kid!!! :D:D:oxD

Guest alisonjayne

It's trying really had to snow here in Norfolk, this morning we had a flurry but by the time we had coats and wellies on the sun had come out and it was just wet!

Snow has been forcast though, here's hoping :D:D:D:D

We had a flurry yesterday and chn spent all registration decideing what their snowman would look like and then it stoppped! Freezing in the classroom this week though and boiler finally packed up today so we've all got a day off tommorow....feeling evry pleased but guilty that i shouldn't be, think i was more excited than the children they seemed quite upset when i told them and said couldn't we get a man in toonight to fix it! Hopefully be back on thursday i'll let you know!

Good job you don't live near me then Rea. :D Had snow at the weekend but it's all gone now and none forecast for the rest of the week here. :o I always love those impromptu days off work/school. We just stoke up the fire, get on our woollens and go sledging instead - great fun. :D

I'm still waiting here too!!!

Apparently, according to our caretaker, the air is right for a really good dusting on the Isle of Man on Wednesday night and Thursday ( he uses te stick the finger out the window and see what happens method) although he quotes that his veggie seedlings????? are all drooping, sure sign of a snowfall apparently.

Will let you know if his prediction was right?

Janet