Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help! Theorists That Underpin Multi-agency Collaboration

For my foundation degree I am writing an assignment on multi-agency working and am struggling to think of any theorists who underpin the importance of it. I have loads of publications and books that I can draw upon, but no theorists. At the moment I have Bowbly - children need a secure base and possibly vygotsky - skills/knowledge - scaffolding.

Any more ladies, (and gentlemen of course!)

Thanks, that's really helpful. I'm going to pin it on my wall to get me through the rest of the year! much quicker than trawling through books!

Thankyou so much!

And just realised Vygotsky is zone of proximal development - not scaffolding. Oh I'll get it one day I'm sure!!

Edited by Guest

Thanks for adding the attachment rufus but I can't seem to open it.

Bronerfenbrenner rings a bell now you mention it, thanks.

I think you will need the latest word software to open it, sorry! If i knew how to convert it for you I would.

For my foundation degree I am writing an assignment on multi-agency working and am struggling to think of any theorists who underpin the importance of it. I have loads of publications and books that I can draw upon, but no theorists. At the moment I have Bowbly - children need a secure base and possibly vygotsky - skills/knowledge - scaffolding.

Any more ladies, (and gentlemen of course!)

Having just done this essay and passed with a high mark. I would suggest mentioning the ECM Green Paper and Lord Laming report, also take a look at the Swing, Swing together paper on multi agency working........

which should give you some arguments against also look at the National Strategy for Neighbourhood renewal which talks about the downward travel of policies and procedures when perhaps it would be better for them to come from the shop floor up as it were.

Hope this helps....

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Does this help at all?

Hiya

I have just seen this post of yours and would dearly love to read your attachment. I am on my final BA in Early Years and doing the same as this and wondered if you still had this file?

I wil be very grateful if you can please help me as I am at a block righ now

Thank you so much for your time

HH

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)