Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Signs

A member of my team is doing her level 3, she has just emailed me to ask if I know what a

filled triangel either black or purple with two jagged white lines running through it means, she said that underneath it very faintly it says bsi, I have spent an hour googling but cant find anything similar, does anyone know what it might mean.

Claire x

Hi Brenda, its health and safety, this is the email she sent to me

Doing some course work and have got really stuck on a meaning of a symbol. I have googled, but cannot find anything like it. I have also found sites with people referring to the same symbol, saying that they can not find it and no one else has heard of it.

Thought you may have seen or heard of it.

It is a black or purple filled triangle with two jagged white lines running through it. It then says under it what looks like BSI Safety Mark.

When I look up BSI Mark it shows a totally different symbol.

HELP!!!! I would be grateful of any suggestions

Do the jagged lines look like a pair of stick legs?

Yes they do look like a pair of stick legs, one looks like it has a foot the other not.

Claire x

Can't add anyting to help, but have laughed out loud at the last two posts and am now desperate to find out what on earth this sign could be....

danger....stick man ahead

danger.....one footed stick man ahead?

PLEASE put me out of my misery!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)