Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Officially Chocolate Week!

EXCELLENT! Good excuse to break out that bar of Ritter Yoghurt choc (sounds awful, but trust me on this one) that Ihid in my knicker drawer last time I came back from the Continent! Probably a good thing I can't get it here - have to make do with Green and Blacks dark milk,Galaxy or Toblerone in meantime.........Yum!! What's everyone else's weakness then? Don't be shy!

Nooooooo!!! I gave up chocolate (along with a few more of my favourite weaknesses) in the run up to my wedding! I knew it was the most ridiculous decision I ever made and now I regret it even more!!! :o

Ooooh, sorry JessD! Do keep hold of that willpower won't you?

Oh and if the diet fails like mine did (I have zero willpower) try getting appendicitis ten days before the wedding. It worked a treat for me! :o

P.S. I just ate one of the Cadbury's Wispas which my hubby bought me as a birthday treat. Not that's what I call chocolate.

Oh no! You poor thing. We have 6 months to go - so I may relax the rules this week... have gone for 6 weeks without so far, can always make up for it afterwards! :o

So looking forward to it. Friends keep asking how the plans are going etc which my daughter has all under control, but it makes me think ooer what if we have forgotten something??

Panders-next time you are in Asda, look at the label on the cloudy lemonade- thats St Peters church, Southborough nr Tunbridge Wells. That's the place.

Upsy daisy- what bad timing for you, hope it didn't ruin your day!!

now where's the chocolate...

I just found this link for the church

http://www.st-peters-southborough.org/

It looks absolutely beautiful! I do hope you have a wonderful day chocisgood. No it didn't ruin my day I had a lovely time but they all had a laugh when I couldn't get up from kneeling by the altar.

I'm sure you haven't forgotten anything but I'm the same. If everything is going well I think it's just because I haven't realised that there's something I should be doing.

Now how to justify chocolate activities for every day this week.......