Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Postage Stamps

Does anyone have a sheet of postage stamps they could 'post' up? I have found some on Sparklebox but wondered if there were other designs floating around the web.

thanks

ppp

Try finding a stamp template and adding your own picture. You could try here

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/crafts/papercrafts/stamp/.

I have often made stamps which fit the theme and placed them in the writing area. I used Publisher to do this using the stamp template, and then added a picture inside the template, but there are other ways if you don't have Publisher. Google may help.

LOVE the making your own perforations idea!!

Think I will make up some blank sheets and let them draw their own stamp designs!.... Do they work best in quite big squares and a big needle on a short stitch or doesn't it matter? Oooh can't wait to try it out!!

a short stitch is better and probably quite big squares.

Once upon a time, many years ago (about 30) I had a perforating wheel which looked a bit like a spiky pizza cutter which you could make all sorts of patterns with then tear up....

Thanks Jacquie - if saved as a PDF I can open it.

Teddy bear would be nice. If you are able to open this link (never posted one before, hope it works), I'd like this one:

Bear.doc

thanks

ppp

We buy real 1p stamps from the Post Office for the children to use. Have also thought about buying a pack of world stamps they seem quite cheap in Smiths and they are so pretty some of the designs

I love this idea Panders- will definately use it! :o

Thanks Jacquie - if saved as a PDF I can open it.

Teddy bear would be nice. If you are able to open this link (never posted one before, hope it works), I'd like this one:

Bear.doc

thanks

ppp

I've done that one. :o I'll see what I can do as I do them on my husbands PC computer so that other people can use them. I have an Apple Mac so it isn't compatable with a lot of you, but it's a wonderful machine. Just right for the technologically challenged like me!

If you get intouch with your local sorting office they have lots of resources.

There is a Lenny's letter dvd (i think its a dvd anyway) and lots of different resources they will send you.

They also gave u 30 pre paid envelopes for the kids to send to themselves a variety of pics and letters etc

Worth a phone call for some free resources?

Vicky.

P.s the bear stamps are very good :-)

P.s the bear stamps are very good :-)

They are indeed! Wouldn't it be great to put a photograph of each child on a stamp so they could be just like the Queen!

I have a little Xyron machine that would make a strip of great stamps - must investigate!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)