Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Play Based Learning

mps09

Hi

what a fab idea, im scrapping my role play for the cafe/rest tomorrow morning and taking the whole lot outside (weather permitting) now lets see what then children do with it. THANKS!!!

I let you know how i go on.

Hi

well i said i would let you know how the role play went on outside today!!!!!!!It was FAB the staff were so shocked when i told them what i wanted to do. The children played so well it was great doing the obs and the schemas we identified were just great. Can't wait for tomorrow we are going to carry this on again. Cheers

Hi

well i said i would let you know how the role play went on outside today!!!!!!!It was FAB the staff were so shocked when i told them what i wanted to do. The children played so well it was great doing the obs and the schemas we identified were just great. Can't wait for tomorrow we are going to carry this on again. Cheers

Excellent! :o

Well done Kezo,

see you've already got a feather in your cap!

Spiral :-)

Cheers, i feel so much better than i did yesterday, i even managed to get input from the other staff on the planning side it took about 20 mins to finish off. Im flying now the only stumbling block is the staff have to keep up with me!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)