Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Confidentiality Agreement

mps09

Hi,

I want to design a confidentiality agreement for our committee members to sign (we are a pre-school). While we have a policy in place, I want something which will be more prominent to make sure parents don't discuss wages, fee arrangements, financial situations, etc which might come up at committee meetings.

has anybody got anything similar they would be willing to share?

Thank you in advance

from what I remember ours had to sign a copy of our confidentiality policy, which had a reminder on the bottom as to the things they should be particularly mindful to.

This way they were all very aware of at leat one policy... amazing how many dont know the settings policies even when given to them.. very few bother ,

I kept ours to a minumum and reader friendly, as it did actually put them off reading if it is too big a document.

Inge

we've used one of these for committee members for the last few years, i think it makes them more aware of confidentiality issues if they've actually signed on a dotted line, sorry dont have it on this pc but goes along the lines of.............as a member of .................committee you may gain information regarding staff, children, families, students or other committee members during your time serving on this committee, we would like to take this opportunity to remind you of the importance of holding any information gained confidential, this being in accordance with the settings policy and procedures for confidently, please sign and return the form below to confirm you agree to this ..............

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)