Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Whats Your Addiction?

Ooh, you guys must know a lot about MH then.

Does that mean I should forget about the Plankrun pages, and the Hydra mouse, and just buy the parts from the Cats? =-P

Mmm, FB...crazy about Bejeweled Blitz, and a bit stuck on Mobster 2, Mafia Wars and Restaurant City. :(

Regards

Mark

http://earlychildcare.wordpress.com/

I too have spent time in the Lagoon trying to catch the hydra mouse, but with no success so far!!

Am currently with Inge trying to win a tournament!!

I do know that there are some on this forum who have an addiction to farmtown and farmville on FB, but I wont be mentioning who they are, they may need some therapy before they can admit to it!! :o:(xD

coffee,switch on pc, check e-mail, check BBC news, check web site vistors, check FSF

I'm a little concerned at your priorities here, biccy. Surely FSF deserves to be a bit higher up the list?

Maz

My addictions are FSF,

Facebook (Divorcebook if u ask my hubby!),

X Factor

Strictly Come Dancing.

My only problem is I don't have sky+ and you know that when the BBC starts with Strictly they are going to put them both on at the same time.

Now like the rest of you I pay my tv fees why can they not please everyone and put one on then have the other start its not brain surgery its a win win situation for everyone. Lets face it there's nowt else on tv worth watching is there?

Danyl to win by the way, n yes he was described as an early years/primary teacher - what a loss!

Vicky

Ooh, you guys must know a lot about MH then.

Does that mean I should forget about the Plankrun pages, and the Hydra mouse, and just buy the parts from the Cats? =-P

Mmm, FB...crazy about Bejeweled Blitz, and a bit stuck on Mobster 2, Mafia Wars and Restaurant City. :o

Regards

Mark

dont bother with the pages.. they are a sideline when you have time or feel the need, serve no purpose at the moment... Keep going for the Hydra.. took some of us ages to get, but get it we did, so far none have resorted to buying ship bp.. and perhaps we should link on MH or we will have some asking for translations... easy to find me same name... picture of a wizard on there - send f/r if you want.

dont bother with the pages.. they are a sideline when you have time or feel the need, serve no purpose at the moment... Keep going for the Hydra.. took some of us ages to get, but get it we did, so far none have resorted to buying ship bp.. and perhaps we should link on MH or we will have some asking for translations... easy to find me same name... picture of a wizard on there - send f/r if you want.

can add me as a friend as well if you want!!

will send you my proper name (if you want it :o:( ) and you can find me that way, although I am on Inge's friend list (at least I hope I am!! xD )

I'm a little concerned at your priorities here, biccy. Surely FSF deserves to be a bit higher up the list?

FSF I like to linger so better to wait (bit like eating the chips and keeping the fish till last), BBC is home page and I feel less guilty about time on FSF if I have kept up with the world.We only have 5 TV chanels in the front room-4 in the rest of the house as Five suffers from snow storms so don't know most of the programmes mentioned. I don't do games (is there a point to them?) I have FB,Twitter and a blog purely for improving my search listings in google :o

Am I out of step????? Showing my age???? Is it wrong to wear pearls with my twinset??? Should my slippers be tartan and have fur on??? Why does my daughter keep talking about harvesting on her farm????

CONFUSED-and thats without 22 year old NQT's moving furniture around xD

My addiction is... Beverly Hills 90210 :o

I finished season 6 about a month ago, and I'm getting really crabby waiting for the next season to be released. Season 7 was on the telly 9 years ago!! What's taking them so long?! :(

But I literally watched a season in 2 days, dread to think how much I've spend on seasons 1-6 :(

Bring on September! xD

They graduated aaages ago! :o A few seasons ago. They're all at Uni now.!

Not seen that for years

What about Different strokes - what u talkin bout willis?

Or Cosbys

Or Desmonds

Bring back the 80's early 90's!!!!

oooh mousehunt? i feel a new addiction coming on :o how do i try this? im hung up on mafia wars, and jewel puzzle http://apps.facebook.com/jewelpuzzle/ and lately bomboozle too. totally distracting, and frustrating when one of my friends beats my score (have to play again then, bedtime or not!)

not to everyone's taste, many leave after a brief perusal... others really hooked... (who me?)

http://apps.facebook.com/mousehunt/

(I couldnt get to grips with mafia wars )

Inge

Mobster 2 > Mafia Wars xD

Bejeweled > Jewel Puzzle :(

Mousehunt is oddly addictive, despite the fact that...you only use like one button in the "game". =-P

Regards

Mark

oooh mousehunt? i feel a new addiction coming on :o how do i try this? im hung up on mafia wars, and jewel puzzle http://apps.facebook.com/jewelpuzzle/ and lately bomboozle too. totally distracting, and frustrating when one of my friends beats my score (have to play again then, bedtime or not!)

Thanks for the offers, but adding people on FB would interfere with my semi-secret identity. :(

Regards

Mark

can add me as a friend as well if you want!!

will send you my proper name (if you want it :o:( ) and you can find me that way, although I am on Inge's friend list (at least I hope I am!! xD )

One of my teenagers watches Prison Break and when the first series came back on I started watching it with him (he originally started watching at series 3 so never go to see series 1 and 2). Now we are so sad because twice a week we have to watch it. I am on the edge of my seat every episode, even though I know they escaped!!!! mrsW.x

so besides having FSF as my home page and FB as already mentioned

forgot to mention Google earth

I can spend ages looking at places, anything from my house, places Im going on holiday the wonders of the world, pacific islands, volcanos.... allsorts, its fascinating

Oh my gosh!!!! My brother bought me series 1 for christmas and i've been buying them ever since! I am also watching series 5 at the moment and have just got up to the bit where half of CTU are dead!!

I absolutely love it!!!!!

I have finished series 5 and have now bought season 6!!!! Xtravision have them on offer at the moment for £19.99. Not sure if they are in the UK though :o

i'm not going to ruin it for you, but let me know when you have finished it!!!

I have got my tesco vouchers, but am keeping them for when season7 comes out, between those and my discount I managed to get season 4 for £3.81 or something like that! Rumour has it that they will be showing season 8 in America anytime soon!

Oh and there is a film to patch between season 6 and 7. The guy in Xtravision told me all about it yesterday as they have it on the shelves too. Guess whats next on my 'to buy' list!! xD