Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ink Cartridges

sunnyday

Hi.......I spend an absolute fortune (well quite a lot anyway) on ink cartriges........

Currently I use - the cartridge people..........http://www.cartridgepeople.com

Just wondered if anyone has a better/cheaper alternative........

Thanks

Sunnyday

Hi Sunnyday, I take my old ink cartridges to Cartridge World and they are re-filled, about £10. for black and £12 for colour, only ever had one problem and took cartridge back and they just swopped it for another. They cant refill HP110's though which is a real shame, because they fit my little portable printer, so have to pay full price for one of those so only use that little gadget when I want something instantly. Someone on here the other day was saying where they bought their cartridges which was cheap, maybe a little search on here would turn that particular post up.

there is ink club that often does deals and gives a free cartridge with your first order depending on what printer you have :o

i usually get nectar points by using them too xD

Edited by samfrostie

Asda and Tesco do their own versions of cartridges for half the manufacturer price. However our Epson Printer seems to have a fit now and again about the ink levels in them saying they are empty when they are not and doesn't seem to behave when they are being used.

We now buy our cartridges from Amazon themselves (not sellers through Amazon) and save ourselves at least £15 per time for a full colour set.

I have used Cartridge Monkey in the past but they didn't have the type I needed for the newest printer (my dining room is like a reprographics department sometimes!) and I used Stinky Ink which was just as quick and efficient in terms of service. They were the cheapest for the inkjet cartridges I needed each time and for laser toner, and the inkjet ones came with the chip installed (whatever that means - I just realised it meant less work for me).

My hubby buys huge bottles of ink and then refills ours at a fraction of the cost. Personally, i think he enjoys injecting the ink in ( always looks like an operating table!) Check out the website- eurojet refill systems. it is easy to refill the cartridges yourself, just remember the blob of blu tac to cover the hole!!

i order from Inkredible. http://www.inkredible.co.uk/ They have special offers on all the time, and extra ones every now and then if youre buying multi-packs, i got 4 packs of the 4 colours for an epson stylus dx6050 for 19.99 i ordered 12 packs as we have 2 sites, and got £5 more off for paying by google checkout! well worth it!

Just had a quick peek on ink2u and my Dell cartirdges are double the price of what I spend buying from Dell themselves - or perhaps I'm missing something...