Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Today's View

Cait

Lovely day here, just took my camera up the garden for a walk and thought you might like to see the view from the top of the garden, looking over the Solway to Scotland

post-13453-1248695334_thumb.jpg

Hi,

What a beautiful picture, it feels so calm and peaceful just what I needed to see as my 9 and 10 year old daughters are starting to argue again.

Thanks for sharing this and hope you are enjoying the view and relaxing

Nicky Sussex :oxD

a bit further to the right is the new 'windfarm'. I quite like the windmills, I find them restful - and you know, if it was a toss-up between a windfarm or a new nuclear plant there'd be absolutely no contest!

post-13453-1248695729_thumb.jpg

Oh Cait - what beautiful views!

Glad to hear you have some nice weather where you are........it is raining hard here and has been all morning :(

What happened to this 'barbecue summer' we were meant to be having - I am beginning to suspect a government plot :o .........to make us all take holidays in this country! xD

The 'man himself' will be putting your council tax up, then, with a view like that!!

It's been beautifull all day, just got my DRY washing in as the heavens opened and a river ran down the road (TG I'm at the top of the hill!). Now lovely and sunny again.

Watch the weather in Cornwall - we're off down there for a fortnight on Wednesday - who'll open the betting on snow???

Sue :o

The 'man himself' will be putting your council tax up, then, with a view like that!!

Sue :o

He'll need to provide more services to rural communities if he does!

Hi Just noticed I spelt my name wrong oops.

Dorinda

You can edit your old post for a while, click on edit post then choose either fill edit or quick edit

I love wind farms, if I had a large patch of land I would have lots and lots of windmills, such a beautiful sight when they get going.

ppp