Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Child Development With Open Uni

Hi, was just wondering whether any one has done this course,

ive just done e123 and e124 and have hopefully passed, next on list for foundaion degree is e115, but have just seen child development which is a level 2 course and looks at child

phsychology which i think would be really intresting, i can also use this towards the degree.

Has anyone done it with or without open university all advice will be gratefully received

Thanks Gill x

Hi,

Haven't done that one, doing Childhood, which is also Level 2 and also compulsory for degree - I can thoroughly recommend that one! I have completed E123, E124 and E115. Personally, I would go for E115 first, then do Child Development (or whatever) as that way you will leave yourself longer between E115 and E215, to show your professional development. Does that make sense?

Sue

Looks the same as ever to me, Cait. Maybe it's celebrating my finishing latest assignment, which has been a bit difficult to get from brain to paper! Just one more to go!!

Hope it's not giving anyone a headache :o

Sue

Looks the same as ever to me, Cait. Maybe it's celebrating my finishing latest assignment, which has been a bit difficult to get from brain to paper! Just one more to go!!

Hope it's not giving anyone a headache :(

Sue

Oooh it's very odd ....can I have some of whatever it's been taking! :oxD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)