Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Wimbledon

SmileyPR

It has been a wonderful match for both of them. I would like Federer to win so he can break the records, even more when he couldn't do so last year, but Roddick has played wonderfully as well. Any of them deserves the title.

Yes, my heart feels for Roddick, he is really holding up his tears. I can imagine it is tough when you have almost touched the cup in 3 occasions. He even broke Federer's serve once today. I hope he has the chance next year. Federer really put all of his heart on that last game. I think he must have said, "Or now or it won't happen." All the best for both of them and nice to hear that Federer is going to be a dad :o .

Edited by SmileyPR

Guest Wolfie

I ALWAYS go for the underdog and was willing Roddick to win.......another sporting event that has made me cry! :o