Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

School Leavers Certificates

Hi

Just wondering if anyone had any certificates for children starting big school, as we are having a graduation and im looking for some certificates.

I have done a search but couldnt find much around and im not very artistic myself!!

Thanks

Hello we have used ones found on sparklebox, which say 'sorry your leaving', 'good luck in your new school' etc. Think they were intended for use from moving from primary to secondary but they are very good.

Hello we have used ones found on sparklebox, which say 'sorry your leaving', 'good luck in your new school' etc. Think they were intended for use from moving from primary to secondary but they are very good.

I hope they don't say 'your leaving' though - must go and look

Is it just me or does all sparklebox stuff look the same these days?

We make our own certificates based on the headings within the areas of learning, for instance 'Designing and Making award' 'Exploration and Investigation award' and these always go down well with parents. We do some silly ones too 'Busy Bee award' and this year 'Most Broken Arms award' and 'Greatest Singer'

Edited by Cait

we make our own with our logo on the top 'good luck at school' and the first and last photos (or and early one and a recent one) of the children on it, parents and children love it because you can really see a difference, all the staff sign the back as a reminder of who we were and then we laminate them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)