Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Inspection

Jackie H

So we had our inspections on the same day! Well done for yours - sounds like you had as nice an inspector as I had! We can relax and enjoy Christmas now! Satisfaction of a job well done! :D:D:D:D

Carolyn

Hi Jackie well done,

We are waiting to have ours anytime now. We were told in Nivember that we would be having an educational ofsted visit within two weeks it is now 4 weeks gone and we still havent heard anything we have rang ofsted to let them know that all next week is xmas parties but they have said that they will still visit there is only two days left this week so who knows hope ours goes as good as yours maybe she will be in a party mood

Oh Patsky I do feel for you. We were told November too - we had ours last Monday though and it went well. It is the waiting that is the worst part. Hang in there. I expect you just want to get it over with now.....

Carolyn